| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brasilia in October is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in October is very slightly soggy. Around 172.1mm (6.8in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 12:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Brasilia October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Brasilia, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Brasilia: