| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brasilia in November is really warm at 21.7 °C (71.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.6 °C (79.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in November is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in November is quite sopping. A sizable 238mm (9.4in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Brasilia November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Brasilia, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Brasilia: