| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brasilia in January is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.9 °C (80.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat soggy. A sizable 241.4mm (9.5in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 13:02 long with an average length of 12:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Brasilia January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Brasilia, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Brasilia: