| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brasilia in February is really warm at 21.8 °C (71.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.7 °C (80.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in February is dampish. A sizable 214.7mm (8.5in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Brasilia February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Brasilia, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Brasilia: